"No Smoking" applies to this property. Smoking not permitted anywhere on the farm. If you cannot comply please do not apply.
Please contact us directly on:
firstname.lastname@example.org (or ring 02 6236 9689)
with intended dates of stay & departure, number of people staying and pet dogs if applicable. Our enquiries form is not functioning properly.
Our cottage will provide you with the unique experience of holidaying in a peaceful rural setting only 15 minutes from Canberra.
- Gateway to Canberra and the ACT region
- Canberra's nearest Farmstay/B&B to EPIC (National Exhibition Centre at Mitchell) for Summer Nats, Canberra Show, Dog shows etc
- One of the few properties in the Canberra region offering a cottage accommodation for families or groups of up to 8 persons
- Large recreation annexe in cottage backyard for kids to hangout
- TVs in double bedrooms for your private use and a shared TV room. A range of DVDs available for your use at no charge
- Large rural acreage (31 acres) for your relaxed stay
- Just 2.4 km off the Federal Highway and only 15 mins to Canberra
- Most Canberra tourist attractions within a 30 minute drive
- A short drive to boutique cool climate wineries and the historic towns of Gundaroo, Bungendore and Braidwood
- Short and medium term accommodation available with individual room rates and whole cottage rates
- We offer farm friendly stays for your pet dogs. If more than 1 dog please advise as conditions of bookings may apply.
News of the cottage!
Welcome to Christmas Tree Cottage. We invite you to visit our farm and enjoy a stay in our cottage set in a rural setting with landcaped surrounds.
What's up in the area?
There are a dozen wineries in our immediate neighbourhood for you to enjoy and tourist atractions within a 30 mins drive radius